La Gomera: Taguluche
Holiday home for up to 4 people
from 60 EUR
Idyllic location, wonderful sea view and lots of space
holiday home for up to 4 people
living space ca. 80 m², terrace/ veranda ca. 35 m²
floor plan (PDF)
23 APR 2019 – 30 SEP 2019
14 APR 2020 – 30 SEP 2020
01 OCT 2018 – 22 APR 2019
01 OCT 2019 – 13 APR 2020
*EUR per night
minimum 7 nights;
children 0-2 years free, babycot and high chair available;
weekly cleaning and final cleaning inclusive
- kitchen: fridge-/freezer combination, ceramic hob (4 zones) and oven, stovetop espresso maker, filter coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster, washing machine, towels
- living room: sofas, dining table and chairs, satellite TV/radio, DVD-player, CD-player (with USB device), heating
- bedroom 1: double bed (150×200 cm), bed linen
- bedroom 2: two single beds (each 90×200 cm), bed linen
- two bathrooms: shower, WC, hairdryer, towels
- terrace/ veranda: sunloungers, terrace furniture
179 m ASL
- beach (Playa de Alojera) 13 km
- beach (Valle Gran Rey) 29 km
- grocer’s shop (Alojera) 10 km
- supermarket (Vallehermoso) 19 km
- restaurant (Bar Taguluche) 400 m
- bus stop 6 km → guaguagomera.com
- national park 9 km
- harbour of San Sebastián 48 km
This dapper Canarian rural house has two living rooms and two bathrooms. The surroundings are very quiet and idyllic: situated at the edge of the hamlet of Taguluche, the holiday home enthralls with a fantastic view of the sea, the sunset, and hundreds of date palms.
The red house (Casa Roja) ist placed just a few metres below the yellow house (Casa Amarilla), both can be booked together, which makes it an ideal accomodation for families or small groups. The houses are well separeted from each other, each with private entrance and terrace. A small bar and restaurant lies at a distance of 400m.
Though Taguluche is a part of Valle Gran Rey, the village is about 20 km away. The islands small capital San Sebastián is at a distance of 50 km.
Availability is supplied without liability. Is the accommodation of your choice already booked in the planned period? Profit from personal and individual consultation and contact us to find suitable alternatives for your holidays!
Casa Roja + Casa Amarilla (both houses)
Feedback of our guests in Casa Roja
Hi Timo and Tabea,
Unfortunately back in Belgium! We had a great time in Taguluche. The place was perfectly for our family, away from all the tourists, in a peaceful valley. The best place we have seen on the island. Thanks!
Ester, Arno, Io and Eran