La Gomera: Casa La Seda (Valle Gran Rey)
Apartment for up to 4 people
from 57 EUR
Superb for hiking as well as beach holiday
apartment for up to 4 people
04 APR 2018 – 30 SEP 2018
23 APR 2019 – 30 SEP 2019
01 OCT 2018 – 22 APR 2019
*EUR per night
minimum 6 nights;
final cleaning inclusive
We appreciate your understanding that the house is not suitable for children younger than 7 years.
- kitchen: fridge-/freezer combination, gas hob, toaster, stovetop espresso maker, kettle, kitchenware, towels
- living room: sofa, dining table, bookcase (mainly English), digital TV/radio, CD-player with radio and USB port
- bedroom 1: double bed (160x200cm), bed-linen, wardrobe
- bedroom 2: single bed (195x90cm) convertible to two single beds (195x90cm each), bed-linen, wardrobe
- bathroom: shower, WC, towels
- terrace with small garden: stone terrace with lovely views, equipped with dining table and chairs, stone steps to path below
- free laundry service on request
- internet access (Wi-Fi)
186 m ASL
- Playa Maria (Playa de la Calera) 2.5 km
- Charco del Conde (Babybeach) 3 km
- supermarket (Víveres Los Granados) 750 m
- restaurant 1 km
- bus stop 200 m → guaguagomera.com
- national park 10.5 km
- harbour of San Sebastián 47 km
Casa Perla enjoys a superb location in the middle of Valle Gran Rey. Away from the bustle of the coast, you are ideally situated here to enjoy both beach and rural island life. Several walking paths start close to the house. Casa Perla is the lower part of a nicely situated house (Casa Maribel the upper part) in the village called Casa La Seda. The owners offer an aesthetically pleasing, comfortable apartment for up to four guests; the flat offers two bedrooms (the second bedroom is connecting the living room with the main bedroom). From the cool of the apartment, there are wonderful, sun-flooded views down to the sea, over banana and palm trees and cultivated terraces.
Various nice bars/ cafés and restaurants, shops, the bathing beaches and promenade are about 2,5 km away. It is possible to walk down to the coast alongside the road withing 20-30 minutes. A small restaurant is five minutes walk away.
Availability is supplied without liability. Is the accommodation of your choice already booked in the planned period? Profit from personal and individual consultation and contact us to find suitable alternatives for your holidays!
Feedback of our guests in Casa Perla
Dear Tabea / Isabel – Kristin
Just a quick note to say how much we have enjoyed our stay in the fabulous Casa Perla! We loved everything about this place – the incredible views from the huge windows overlooking the valley, the quirkiness and the traditional, rustic feel of the building and its decor (we are not fans of modern apartments!). We loved the little garden too. The whole Valle Gran Rey area is incredibly beautiful and there are so many lovely walks out around the valley without needing to drive at all. We are already making plans for a longer stay next year.
Thank you! Best wishes
Steve and Linda
We enjoyed our stay a lot. The house is lovely and nicely situated!