La Palma: Los Quemados (Fuencaliente)
Holiday home for up to 6 people
from 128 EUR
High-quality restored villa with private pool, amidst the famous malvasia grapevine
holiday home for up to 6 people
living space (both floors) ca. 85m², outside area (terraces, garden) ca. 800 m²
floor plan (PDF)
*EUR per night
minimum 6 nights;
children 0-2 years free, babycot and high chair available;
final cleaning inclusive
- kitchen (ground floor): fridge-/freezer combination, ceramic hob, oven, cooker hood, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, coffee maker, kitchenware, towels
- living room (1st floor): sofa, sofa bed (135x195cm), satellite TV/radio
- bedroom 1 (1st floor): double bed (200x200cm), bed-linen
- bedroom 2 (1st floor): two single beds, bed-linen
- bathroom 1 (1st floor): shower, WC, hairdryer, towels
- bedroom 3 (ground floor): two single beds, bed-linen
- bathroom 2 (ground floor): shower, WC, towels
- terrace, sund terrace, garden: private swimming pool, sun loungers, barbecue
- washing machine
- private access and parking
- internet access (Wi-Fi)
430 m ASL
- Playa de la Puntalarga 9 km
- supermarket 2 km (Los Canarios)
- bar-restaurant 500 m
- bus stop 1.5 km → transporteslapalma.com
- airport 25 km
- Santa Cruz de la Palma and harbour 29 km
Villa La Malvasía
Amidst the famous malvasia grapevine, the high-quality restored Villa La Malvasía lies very quietly on the hillside of the volcano San Antonio. From the house, the garden, the private swimming pool and both terraces – the lower terrace offers a convenient barbecue – you enjoy a fantastic view of the sea and the sunset.
The house has two floors and offers barrier-free access (to a large extent): The ground floor with kitchen and dinig area is accessible (without stairs) via the the parking at the front of the building. Another parking is at the back with access (no steps) to the first floor with two bedroooms, living room and bathroom. An additional bedroom and bathroom are located on the ground floor.
Availability is supplied without liability. Is the accommodation of your choice already booked in the planned period? Profit from personal and individual consultation and contact us to find suitable alternatives for your holidays!
Feedback of our guests in Villa La Malvasía
I would like to let you know how much we enjoyed our holiday in La Palma.
All the arrangements made by you went smoothly and without any problems, the car hire was both reasonable in cost and efficient, unlike car hire companies is many countries they did not require my credit card details or take an enormous breakage deposit in advance, that’s how car hire should be everywhere!
Villa Malvasia is built and equipped to a very high standard with interesting walks almost from the front doorstep. Salome and David could not have been more welcoming and friendly.
In spite of the somewhat unfriendly weather and a 23 hour delay on the return flight we hope to return next year, perhaps with two friends.
Very best wishes.