La Gomera: Casa La Seda (Valle Gran Rey)
Holiday home for up to 5 people
from 63 EUR
On two floors, garden/ terrace with BBQ
holiday home for up to 5 people
living space ca. 88 m², terrace/ garden ca. 45 m², balcony ca. 6 m²
23 APR 2019 – 30 SEP 2019
14 APR 2020 – 30 SEP 2020
01 OCT 2018 – 22 APR 2019
01 OCT 2019 – 13 APR 2020
*EUR per night
minimum 7 nights;
children 0-2 years free, babycot and high chair available;
weekly cleaning and final cleaning inclusive
- living room/ dining room/ kitchen (combined):
- fridge/freezer, ceramic hob and oven, cooker hood, filter coffee machine, stovetop espresso maker, toaster, electric citrus juicer, blender, washing machine, kitchenware, towels
- dining table and six chairs, wicker chairs and table
- sofa, satellite TV/radio, DVD-player, board games
- bedroom 1 (1st floor): double bed (150x200cm), bed linen, access to the balcony
- bedroom 2 (1st floor): two single beds (90x200cm), bed linen
- bedroom 3 (1st floor): single bed, bed linen, access to the balcony
- bathroom 1 (ground floor): shower, WC, towels
- bathroom 2 (1st floor): bathtub, WC, towels
- terrace with garden, second terrace, balcony: garden furniture, sun chairs, canopy swing, BBQ
- In this accommodation smoking is permitted.
- Dogs are welcome.
- internet access (Wi-Fi)
186 m ASL
- Playa Maria (Playa de la Calera) 2.5 km
- Charco del Conde (Babybeach) 3 km
- supermarket (Víveres Los Granados) 750 m
- restaurant 1 km
- bus stop 200 m → guaguagomera.com
- national park 10.5 km
- harbour of San Sebastián 47 km
Casa Txeli (pronounced Chaily) is a cosy timber house in Casa La Seda, Valle Gran Rey. Over two floors the house offers room for up to five guests. The ample living and dining area with well equiped kitchen as well as one of the bathrooms are situated on ground floor (tiled), and three bedrooms and the second bathroom are situated on the upper floor (with timber floor boards). From the balcony you enjoy a phantastic view of the valley, towards the sea and the sunset. Two terraces, with canopy swing and BBQ, invite to relax.
Casa Txeli lies a bit recessed from the road, a public footpath leads to the house. Various nice bars/ cafés and restaurants, shops, the bathing beaches and promenade are about 2.5 km away. It is possible to walk down to the coast alongside the road withing 20-30 minutes. A small restaurant is five minutes walk away.
Availability is supplied without liability. Is the accommodation of your choice already booked in the planned period? Profit from personal and individual consultation and contact us to find suitable alternatives for your holidays!