La Gomera: Lepe (Agulo)
Holiday home for up to 3 people
from 60 EUR
Peaceful location, undisturbed by traffic, rustic ambience
holiday home for up to 3 people
living space ca. 70 m², balcony ca. 6 m², patio ca. 55 m²
floor plan (PDF)
14 APR 2020 – 30 SEP 2020
06 APR 2021 – 30 SEP 2021
01 OCT 2019 – 13 APR 2020
01 OCT 2020 – 05 APR 2021
*EUR per night
minimum 5 nights;
children 0-2 years free, babycot available;
weekly cleaning and final cleaning inclusive
- kitchen: fridge-/freezer combination, ceramic cooktop, filter coffee machine, stovetop espresso maker, French Press, microwave, sandwich maker, hand-held blender, kitchen ware, towels; table and chairs
- living room: sitting area (sofa, armchairs, table), dining table with 4 chairs, cupboard, additional bed (90x190cm), coat-rack, heating
- bedroom: two single beds (each 90x2000cm), bed linen, satellite TV/radio, dressing table, wardrobe
- bathroom: shower, WC, towels
- balcony with sea view: table and two chairs
- patio: table and chairs, washing machine/ clothes drying rack
- outdoors, terrace and finca: terrace with seaview, barbecue underneath the balcony, finca with fruit trees; sunloungers, hammock (a separate entrance/ gate next to the house leads to the finca and barbecue.)
- internet access (wifi)
59 m ASL
- Playa de Catalina 800 m
- supermarket 1.8 km
- restaurant 1 km
- bus stop 1.6 km → guaguagomera.com
- national park 9 km
- harbour of San Sebastián 22 km
Casa rural Buenavista
The hamlet of Lepe is a very calm and peaceful place, undisturbed by traffic. Three hundred years ago the aristocratic family of the Dávila lived here, at Casa rural Buenavista. In quaint ambience with dark timber ceilings and floor boards, the balcony and all rooms, as well as the sun terrace, offer majestic views of the ocean with the neighbouring island Tenerife on the horizon. The sheltered patio in front of the house invites to relax and sunbathing. In Lepe, the narrow asphalted road ends in a small turning circle, a paved walk leads to the house (approx. 150 metres).
Availability is supplied without liability. Is the accommodation of your choice already booked in the planned period? Profit from personal and individual consultation and contact us to find suitable alternatives for your holidays!
Feedback of our guests in Casa rural Buenavista
Good afternoon, our stay on La Gomera was wonderful, especially the place and the beautiful and comfortable house. Next year we will book a house on El Hierro. Best regards
Just to let you know, that everything was tip top both the car, and the old house in Agulo. Absolutely the best part of the Island! If (which we very much hope) we ever get the chance to go to La G again, we will contact you for boarding and car rental.
Birgitte & Hans
Our holiday in Casa Buenavista was marvellous. In live, everything looked even better than on web. The house itself has an atmosphere, sound and smell that makes it a very special place. We enjoy every second we spent there; sometimes the house where you stay during the holiday is just the place where you sleep and use as base for your moving around. This time it was not a case, it was an important, pleasant and colourful place where to spend time willingly.
We made ‘friendship’ with 9 cats that are goggling around, admired the beauty of the Bougainville in the front garden and having looong breakfasts on the windy terrace, with cats mingling around.
The house owner was very kind when he took us to the house, even helping us with the bags. We also wanted to thank him and you for a welcome set that we founded in the house: freshly picked bananas, biscuits, milk in the fridge. We appreciated it, and it made our lives pleasant from the very first moment.
Another thing that we particularly appreciated was the flexibility regarding the car. As we moved from La Gomera to Fuerteventura with the internal flight (we decided on the go) the fact the we did not have to bring the car on the harbour but leave it on the airport was really helpful.
Once again, thank you for everything. I am organising events myself (part of my job) and I do realise how much it takes to make it that smooth. Will be happy to contact you for our next time on La Gomera.
Rada and Marcello