La Gomera: La Dama
Holiday home for up to 4 people
from 52 EUR
Sound of the sea
holiday home for up to 4 people
living space ca. 55 m², balcony ca. 20 m², terrace ca. 20 m²
14 APR 2020 – 30 SEP 2020
06 APR 2021 – 30 SEP 2021
01 OCT 2019 – 13 APR 2020
01 OCT 2020 – 05 APR 2021
*EUR per night
minimum 6 nights;
children 0-2 years free, babycot and high chair available;
final cleaning inclusive
- kitchen: fridge-/freezer combination, gas hob and oven, filter coffee machine, stovetop espresso maker, French Press, electric kettle, toaster, kitchenware, towels
- living room: sofa, satellite TV/radio
- bedroom 1: double bed (160x200cm), bed-linen
- bedroom 2: two single beds (90x195cm), bed-linen
- bathroom: shower, WC, towels, hairdryer
- balcony and terrace: table and chairs, sunloungers, sunshade, benches
- washing machine, iron and ironing board
- internet access (Wi-Fi)
300 m ASL
- Playa de la Rajita 2.8 km
- supermarket 13 km (Chipude)
- bar-restaurant 400 m
- bus stop 400 m → guaguagomera.com
- national park 15 km
- harbour of San Sebastián 44 km
Casa Rajita is a perfect location to simply relax and enjoy the ocean view and sound of the sea. On the brink of the barranco, situated above the Playa de la Rajita, the casa with balcony and terrace offers a stunning view of the Atlantic. In the daytime you will hear nothing but the rolling waves, blending with the inimitable calls of the shearwaters in the night. Above the house, a narrow asphalted road with only light traffic leads to the village, and by car it is just a few minutes drive to the rocky beach. With two bedrooms, Casa Rajita is suitable for up to four people. A further beautiful holiday home lies barely 100 metres away: Casa Muna.
La Dama is a very quiet and remote place without tourists. The constant southern climate offers best conditions for banana cultivation. A small bar, also serving fine simple fare, is some hundred metres away. Restaurants and small shops are located in Chipude (14 km). The capital San Sebastián is 45 km away.
Availability is supplied without liability. Is the accommodation of your choice already booked in the planned period? Profit from personal and individual consultation and contact us to find suitable alternatives for your holidays!
Feedback of our guests
Many thanks Paul, for a lovely two week stay in Casa Rajita!Valerie & Brigitte
For Guests reading this, Playa Iguala is a 1h30 walk having from La Dama or Gran Rey (red/white) – lovely for swimming if water not too rough. We enjoyed our time in this quiet, windy corner of La Gomera
Hi Paul,Paul & Fi
Loved our stay, wow, what a place. Saw some amazing shooting stars and the sheer silence except for the waves is perfection.
Walk to Playa de Iguala was amazing, sea very rough though. Snorkeling at Playa Rajita and a stop off at the bar.
Thank you, I’m sure we will return.