La Gomera: Casa Flor (La Calera)
Apartment for up to 6 people
from 96 EUR
Great views to the sea and the village
apartment for up to 6 people
living space ca. 90 m², terrace 1 ca. 20 m², terrace 2 ca. 20 m²
*EUR per night
minimum 6 nights;
children 0-2 years free, babycot and high chair available;
final cleaning inclusive
- kitchen/dining room (combined):
- fridge-/freezer combination with ice maker, gas hob, electric oven, cooker hood, microwave, toaster, filter coffee machine, stovetop espresso maker, kitchenware, towels
- dining table with 6 chairs
- living room: sofas, satellite TV/radio
- bedroom 1: double bed (150x200cm), bed-linen, en suite with dressing room and bathroom 1
- bathroom 1: shower, WC, towels
- bedroom 2: double bed (140x200cm), bed-linen
- bedroom 3: two single beds (90x190cm each), bed-linen
- bathroom 2: bathtub, WC, towels
- two terraces with sea view: furniture, sunloungers, exercise bike
- washing machine, iron and ironing board
- internet acces (Wi-Fi)
109 m ASL
- Playa Maria (Playa de la Calera) 900 m
- supermarket 150 m
- bar-restaurant 200 m
- bus stop 350 m → guaguagomera.com
- national park 12 km
- harbour of San Sebastián 50 km
Casa Flor is the ideal retreat for a holiday with the family or good friends: the spacious apartment with private entrance has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, it is well furnished and very well equipped. The apartment is situated at the end of a stairway in La Calera, the oldest part of Valle Gran Rey, and is a part of the guesthouse “Florida”. From both terraces you can enjoy a direct view of the sea, over La Puntilla to the harbor at the end of the bay. The sun shines almost all day on the house. The terrace at the entrance is shared with a studio next door. The inner terrace is totally private.
Casa Flor is just 1 km from the beach and the promenade of La Playa. The house can be reached via a stairway (approx. 100 steps from the street). On the street at the bottom of the stairway is a small grocery store, where you can buy fresh bread in the morning and everything for your daily needs. La Calera is known for a selection of good restaurants and cozy bars, all within easy walking distance.
La Calera is a classic stairs quarter, the parking situation is tense. At the town hall on the main street at the entrance of the district there are enough free places (300 m).
We appreciate your understanding that the apartment is not suitable for children younger than 6 years.
Availability is supplied without liability. Is the accommodation of your choice already booked in the planned period? Profit from personal and individual consultation and contact us to find suitable alternatives for your holidays!